CREE CR22TM- 2'x2' Architectural LED Troffer
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
Construction & Materials
- Durable 20-gauge steel housing with standard troffer access plate for electrical installation.
- Field replaceable light engine integrates LEDs, driver, power supply, thermal management, and optical mixing components.
- One-piece lower reflector finished with a textured high reflectance white polyester powder coating creates a comfortable visual transition from the lens to the ceiling plane.
- Provided t-bar clips and holes for mounting support wires enable recessed or suspended installation.
- Individual fixtures may be mounted end to end for a continuous row of illumination.
- Unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components achieves a uniform, comfortable appearance while eliminating pixelation and color fringing.
- Components work together to optimize distribution, balancing the delivery of high illuminance levels on horizontal surfaces with an ideal amount of light on walls and vertical surfaces. This increases the perception of spaciousness.
- Diffusing lens integrated with upward-facing LED strip eliminates direct view of LEDs while lower reflector balances brightness of lens with the ceiling to create a low-glare high angle appearance.
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- UL924 (EB14 option).
- cULus Listed.
- DLC qualified.**
- Suitable for damp locations.
**Does not apply to –LES models.