- LEDs and Lighting Controls
- EcoGreen Products
- EG-ES Services
CREE CR4TM- Four-Inch LED Downlight
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
Construction & Materials
- Durable upper housing protects LEDs, driver and power supply. Adjustable flip clips resist heat while providing retention for flush ceiling fit.
- Thermal management system uses the lower reflector to conduct heat away from LEDs and transfer it to the plenum space for optimal performance. LED junction temperatures stay below specified maximum even when installed in attic insulation.
- Suitable for insulated and non-insulated ceilings.
- Unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components achieves a uniform, comfortable appearance while eliminating pixelation and color fringing. This ensures smooth light patterns are projected with no hot spots and minimal striations.
- Components work together to optimize distribution, balancing the delivery of high illuminance levels on horizontal surfaces with an ideal amount of light on walls and vertical surfaces. This increases the perception of spaciousness.
- Diffusing lens shields direct view of LEDs .
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- cULus Listed
- Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements.
-Suitable for wet locations.
|Item Number||Cree CR4|