Cree 10.5 Watt LED CR6 - 6in Recessed LED Down Light Retrofit
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you. email@example.com or 888.229.0213. Ext. 808.
5 Year Limited Warranty
50,000 Life Hours
120V, 2700K, Edison Base, 625 Lumens FD
The Energy Star Labeled CR6 10.5W LED is the perfect solution to eliminate PAR 30 and PAR 38 reducing your energy from 65W to 10.5W with incredible dimability. This product is an amazing combination of price and performance. Powered by Cree and built upon technical innovations in optical, electronics, mechanical, and thermal design, the CR6 provides amazing color accuracy and advanced dimming capabilities. Dimming down to 5% with traditional, widely available dimmers makes this downlight perfect for a variety of applications.
The CR6 is an LED downlight for use in residential and light commercial applications. Designed for new construction and retrofit, it easily installs into most standard six inch recessed IC or non-IC housings. The CR6 generates white light with LEDs in a new way that enables an unprecedented combination of light output, high efficacy, beautiful color, and affordability.
Save Energy, Sacrifice Nothing, Reduce Maintenance Costs, Protect the Environment
Download Product Spec Sheet
Features of this CR6 module include:
- Utilizes Cree's patented TrueWhite™ Technology to ensure optimal color maintenance
- Nominal delivered light output = 575 lumens
- Nominal input power = 10.5 Watts
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) = 90+
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) = 2700K (incandescent color)
- Edison Base (GU-24 available with CR6-GU24)
- Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from LEDs and transfers it to the surrounding environment. LED junction temperatures stay below specified maximums in worst case installations.
- One piece aluminum lower reflector redirects light and conducts heat away from LEDs
- Rugged upper housing protects driver and power supply
- Proprietary optical system utilizes a unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components to achieve a uniform, comfortable appearance
- Pixelation and direct view of uncomfortable LED's is eliminated
- Lower reflector creates a comfortable visual transition from the diffuser to the ceiling plane
- Dimmable to 5% with recommended dimmers
- Designed to easily install in standard 6" downlight housings from Cree and other manufacturers
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- Tested and certified to UL 1598 standards
- Suitable for damp locations
- Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements
- Energy Star qualified Solid-State Lighting Luminaire