CREE H6- Six-Inch Architectural Housing
>Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
Construction & Materials
- Recessed housing with integral nailer and ceiling grid attachment accommodates Cree 277V and GU24 six-inch LED downlights in ceiling thicknesses from 0.25” to 1.25”.
- Gasketed housing enables air-tight fit to effectively isolate housing assembly from conditioned space below.
- Adjustable bar-hangers span from 14” to 24.5” without sag.
- Suitable for insulated or non-insulated ceilings.
- Dimensions: L 12.5” x W 7.5” x H 7.5”
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- cULus Listed
- IC air-tight rated, tested in accordance with ASTM E283.
- Title-24 compliant when utilized with GU24 socket.
- Suitable for damp locations.