Cree CR14 Recessed Troffer
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you. firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.229.0213. Ext. 808.
5 year Limited Warranty
50,000 Hours of Useful Life
120V-277V, 5000 Lumens, 3500K
Dimmable to 5% with 0-10VDC control
The CR14 from Cree LED Lighting Solutions is a revolutionary architectural high ceiling lay-in designed for applications that require high ambient light levels including offices, schools and hospitals. The 1' x 4' troffer utilizes Cree LLS technology to generate white light with light emitting diodes (LED's) in a new way that combines high efficacy, beautiful color and affordability.
The use of this technology releases the design constraints of traditional lay-ins and enables a fresh approach to the architectural appearance of the light. It also allows an optimal distribution of light that delivers high light levels to horizontal surfaces balanced with an ideal amount of light to vertical surfaces resulting in an effective, attractive and comfortable environment.
Additionally, the fixture contains no mercury or toxic substances typically found in compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFL's) and is lead-free (RoHS compliant).
Features of this CR14 luminaire include:
- 50,000 hours of useful life
- Nominal delivered light output = 5000 lumens
- Nominal input power = 50 Watts
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) = 90+
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) = 4000K (neutral white color)
- Height = 4.9 inches
- Durable 20 gauge steel housing with standard troffer access plate for electrical installation.
- Field replaceable light engine (accessible from adjoining ceiling tiles) integrates LED's, driver, power supply, thermal management, and optical mixing components
- Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from the LED's, resulting in very little heat being emitted from the unit and reducing the strain on your cooling systems
- Pixelation and direct view of uncomfortable LED's is eliminated
- Lower reflector finished with textured high reflectance white polyester powder to create a comfortable visual transition from the diffuser to the ceiling plane
Regulatory and Voluntary Programs
- Tested and certified to UL standards; suitable for damp locations