CREE LR6-DR1000- 6" Recessed Downlight
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A better way to generate white light that utilizes a patented mixture of unsaturated yellow and saturated red LEDs.
• Tuned to optimal color point before shipment.
• Color management system maintains color consistency over time and temperature.
• Designed to last 50,000 hours and maintain at least 70% of initial lumen output in IC and non-IC installations.
Construction & Materials
- Durable die-cast aluminum upper housing, lower housing, and upper cover.
- Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from LEDs and transfers it to the surrounding environment. LED junction temperatures stay below specified maximums.
- Designed for use with H6-GU24 housing from Cree, 6” recessed architectural housing with rugged, integral, extruded aluminum bar hangers (h = 7”).
- Proprietary optical system utilizes a unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components to achieve a uniform, comfortable appearance. Pixelation and direct view of unshielded LEDs are eliminated.
- White Lower Reflector balances brightness of refractor with the ceiling to create comfortable high-angle appearance. Works with refractor to deliver an optimized distribution that illuminates walls and vertical surfaces increasing the perception of spaciousness.
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- cULus Listed®. Suitable for damp locations.
- Utilize GU-24 base for new construction projects in California or other areas where high efficacy line voltage sockets are required.
- Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements.