- LEDs and Lighting Controls
- EcoGreen Products
- EG-ES Services
CREE LRP38-10L™ (PAR38-10L Lamps)
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
Cree TrueWhite® Technology begins with the highest performing commercially available LEDs. Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from red and unsaturated yellow LEDs to create beautiful, warm, white light. This patented approach enables color management to preserve high color consistency over the life of the product. Cree TrueWhite® Technology also enables a CRI of at least 90 while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a no compromise solution.
Construction & Materials
- Durable die-cast aluminum housing with lens protects LEDs and optical system.
- Thermal management system uses integral heat sink to conduct heat away from LEDs and transfer it to the surrounding environment for optimal performance.
- Housing conforms to ANSI standards for PAR38 lamp envelopes.
-Injection molded total internal reflection (TIR) optics redirects light to achieve a uniform, comfortable appearance that eliminates pixelation and direct view of unshielded LEDs. This ensures smooth light patterns are projected with no hot spots and minimal striations.
- TIR optical patterns and stair-step design (25°) are precisely designed for exceptional optical control, enabling 12° or 25° beam angles with almost no light wasted outside of the beam. This ensures low brightness appearance when viewed from off-axis and outside of the beam.
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- cULus Listed
- Utilize GU24 base for new construction projects in California or other areas where high-efficacy line voltage sockets are required.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified