- LEDs and Lighting Controls
- EcoGreen Products
- EG-ES Services
CREE LRP38™ (PAR38 Lamps)
Need assistance with Lighting Design or Bulk Pricing? Well you're in the right place. Just give us a little info and we'll get to work for you.
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
Construction & Materials
- Durable die-cast aluminum housing with lens protects LEDs and optical system.
- Thermal management system uses a combination of heat pipe technology and integral heat sink to conduct heat away from LEDs and transfer it to the surrounding environment for optimal performance.
- Housing conforms to ANSI standards for PAR38 lamp envelopes.
- Specular reflector redirects light from an upward-facing LED to achieve a uniform, comfortable appearance that eliminates pixelation and direct view of unshielded LED. This ensures smooth light patterns are projected with no hot spots and minimal striations.
- Specular reflector is precisely formed for exceptional optical control, enabling 20° beam angle with almost no light wasted outside of the beam. This ensures low brightness appearance when viewed from off-axis and outside of the beam.
Regulatory and Voluntary Qualifications
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- cULus Listed
- Utilize GU24 base for new construction projects in California or other areas where high-efficacy line voltage sockets are required.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® color consistency requirements.
- Suitable for damp locations.
|Item Number||Cree LRP38|