PathoClean and PathoCide
Ozone is the single most powerful oxidant available commercially for water treatment. Ozone is also the most efficient disinfectant and sanitizer. Ozone (O3), an activated form of oxygen, is 150% stronger and 3,000 times faster reacting in aqueous solution than chlorine. It occurs naturally when an electrical charge such as lightening passes through the air to when ultraviolet light reacts with oxygen in the atmosphere. A highly effective biocide, fungicide and deodorizer, ozone almost instantly disinfects water on contact.
Allow us to provide customized pricing & facility specific savings analysis.
We Encourage You To Complete This Survey Form
EcoGreen recommends the installation of Ozone laundry system, with the following advantages:
- Water heating cost reduction
- Conventional washing methods require that 70% of wash water be heated to temperatures in ranges of 60°C to 82°C (140°F to 180°F) for proper stain removal when used in conjunction with conventional chemicals. With the ozone washing system, no water is heated to more than 32°C to 40°C (90°F to 104°F), and then only in heavily soiled wash loads.
- Chemical cost reductions
- Ozone substantially reduces the amount of wash chemicals required to achieve the same or better results than conventional processing. The oxidizing power of ozone dissolved in the wash water attacks oxidizable soils and chemically transforms insoluble soil into soluble substances.
- Water and sewage cost reductions
- Major water and sewer savings are achieved only in the closed loop (recycling) configuration, although the open loop (non-recycling) system will reduce water consumption (20-30%) by cutting the rinse time.
Other Significant Advantages:
- Disinfection of bacteria and viruses
- Longer fabric life
- Shorter cycle times = cost savings
- Allows mixing white and color fabrics during laundering
Questions? – Contact a team member today! Call 1-888-229-0213