EPA Green Power Partnership Webinar
Sustainable Energy Use in the Hotel Industry Webinar
Join EPA, AH&LA, Hilton Worldwide, Mountain View Grand Resort and EcoGreenHotel for Renewable Energy Webinar
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Power Partnership (GPP) will host a webinar on “Sustainable Energy Use in the Hotel Industry.” By addressing the environmental impacts of the sizable resources and energy needed for hotel operations, many in the hospitality industry are on the cutting edge of sustainable business practices. From using renewable energy to cutting water use, going green can help the bottom line and increase customer satisfaction.
This webinar will feature presentations from two EPA Green Power Partners – Hilton Worldwide and Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa – on how each company has incorporated renewable energy into their operations, as well as their sustainability successes and lessons learned. We’ll also hear from two organizations that provide services and support to hotels as they strive to minimize their environmental impacts.
- Blaine Collison, Program Director, U.S. EPA’s Green Power Partnership
- Pat Maher, Consultant with The Maher Group, American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Christopher Lewis, Director of Energy Solutions – EcoGreenHotel
- Randy P. Gaines, Vice President Engineering, Housekeeping, Laundry Operations – Americas, Hilton Worldwide
- Christopher Diego, Managing Director, Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa